EP 3 – A historian’s take on Delhi
Meet Dr. Swapna Liddle – Author, historian and much more tell us what’s interesting about Delhi and what travellers should not miss on their trip to Delhi.
Dr. Swapna Liddle is a renowned historian on 19th Century Delhi and is also the chairperson for INTACH (Indian national trust for art and cultural heritage). Ketaki spoke to Swapna to get her point of view on Delhi and why its special.
Dr. Liddle has written multiple books on Delhi and conducts walking tours of Delhi in addition to restoring artefacts of Delhi’s past. We discuss:
- What makes Delhi interesting?
- What are the 8 cities of Delhi?
- Why are these interesting for travellers?
- What is her favourite story about Delhi?
- Is Delhi a capital of many empires or is it more than that?